Christmas is among us, my lovelies! With the Rockefeller Center tree lighting a few days ago it's official, and along with that come days full of joy and enthusiasm, beautiful shop windows filled with boughs and garlands and walks around the city beneath the fairy lights with holiday music floating in the air.
And because it's almost Christmas day and one
sometimes definitely needs a lovely gift guide to follow; here is my slightly overpriced wishlist (a wish list is items you are lusting after, which don't necessarily have to be in your price range after all... right?) for those of you who need some inspiration for Christmas presents; wether they are for your mother, sister, coworker, best friend or even for yourself!
Clicky-click through to find out more about my selection!
1. GUCCI TEXTURED ANGORA-BLEND SWEATER. To look effortlessly cool this holidays at a brunch with some friends, paired with some jeans and a black fedora.
2. KATE MOSS BY MARIO TESTINO. I know Kate Moss makes us all feel a little bit more insecure about ourselves (I mean, the woman is almost in her 40's and still totally rocked that Playboy photo shoot), but the amazing photographs taken by Testino will leave you in awe.
3. MACARONS. Because there's nothing better than opening all of your presents on Christmas morning while savoring these Parisian delights. A simply charming gift.
4. ZINKE LAUREL BRALETTE. This lovely lace bralette makes a perfect underpinning with a vintage edge.
5. SAINT LAURENT SUEDE POINTED CHELSEA BOOTS. And my obsession with Chelsea boots continues. This time, I chose a gorgeous high-heeled version which would look wonderful paired with the Acne leather jacket.
6. YVES SAINT LAURENT LIPSTICK & TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID EAU DE PARFUM. A girl can never have enough beauty products, that's an understatement; but this YSL lipstick is no whim - since I don't own any red lipstick yet, and it would look perfect paired with a black dress on New Year's Eve. And well, Tom Ford perfume ALWAYS makes a statement, need I say more?
7. ACNE STUDIOS RITA LEATHER JACKET. Okay, first of *swoon*. Now, this cropped motorcycle jacket with contrasting hardware & zip details is definitely a must-have this season.
8. CÉLINE TRIO BAG (not available on-line). Céline bags have become one of the most coveted in the world - I fell in love with the simplicity and colour of this one.
What's in your Christmas wishlist? Regarding mine... let me just keep dreaming and hoping to find my prince charming with a few thousands to spare willing to purchase all of this for me. Because hey, a girl can dream, right?